Can I get a "holler" please?

We three are living large. Highschool sweethearts. Married in the Newport Beach LDS Temple. Two kids. Taking life a day at a time!

Friday, April 26, 2013

Weight Loss

Hey. I don't really blog here right now, because I'm just too dang busy blogging over on my weight loss blog, working on all my shoots (which are actually updated more frequently on my Facebook page, not so often on my website), and plain old being a mom. I'm richly blessed. My kids are growing like weeds, we've moved to a new county, and life is breezing by. I can't believe how fast it all goes.

Word to the wise: Don't go to my blog if you don't want to see my chubby bare skin. And certainly don't go to my blog if you plan to offer any sort of negativity or criticism. This is not an invitation to be a lame human being ;)

Peace out friends!

No comments: